Revised Date: February 16, 2021
Collection of Personal Information
This Policy applies to our collection, use and disclosure of the personal information of individuals who visit the Website. We may collect the following information from visitors to the Website:
- As with most websites, when you visit the Website, we may gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to (anonymized) Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
- When you visit the Website, we may use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags and other similar technologies. Such technologies allow us and third parties to automatically collect information about you (such as your IP address, device unique identifiers and your online behavior), in order to enhance your navigation on the Website, improve the Website’s performance and customize your experience on the Website, as well as for behavioral advertising and fraud prevention purposes. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of the Website, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your Interests and administer services to our users, advertisers, publishers and partners.
Use of Personal Information
We only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect, we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website;
- enable you to access and use the Website;
- send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners.
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal or prohibited activities;
- personalize the Website, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
Interest-Based Advertising; User Choice
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- with our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- in connection with a merger, sale, change in control or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- when we are required to disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or
- as you may otherwise consent from time to time.
Note Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of consent as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides (the “Age of Consent”). By accessing, using or interacting with the Website, you affirm that you are not under the Age of Consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the Age of Consent without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Consent, then please contact us through the contact details available below.
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
This Privacy Notice for California Residents applies solely to the personal data of individuals who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We have provided this Privacy Notice for California Residents to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Your Rights and Choices: The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and how you may exercise those rights.
- Access to Specific Information; Data Portability Rights. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you: (a) the categories of personal information we collected about you; (b) the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you; (c) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information, if any; (e) the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request); (f) if we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers, if any, to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to: (a) complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you; (b) detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities; (c) debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (d) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law; (e) comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.); (f) engage in public or peer-reviewed research in accordance with Section 1798.105 (d)(6) of the CCPA; (g) enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us; (h) comply with a legal obligation; or (i) make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Exercising Your Rights. To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at email@example.com.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within any 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must: (a) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the individual about whom we collected personal information or that you are an authorized representative of that individual; and (b) describe your request with sufficient detail to allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- Response Timing and Format. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: (a) deny you goods or services; (b) charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (c) provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; (d) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described in this notice, your choices and rights regarding such use or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Postal Address: Aqua Vida LLC, 45 E City Avenue #523, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
Do Not Track Signals
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to operate the Website or provide our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined by taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, considering the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information to us, and we encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the personal information you choose to disclose.
Changes to This Privacy
How to Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the following mailing address: Aqua Vida LLC, 45 E City Avenue #523, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004.